No, it's not played on Urban/ Hip-Hop radio, that's dominated by the same 15
RnB/ Hip-Hop tracks played in rotation.
American radio is segregated into different genres, you have country, Top 40
which plays a combination of rap, dance, the popular rock tunes, alternative
rock, classic rock, hispanic/ latino, 80's pop, light rock/ adult
contemporary,
new age/jazz, community/ college radio with specialty
radio programming.