Ho Maarten,

No idea about the compilation, but I just grabbed a copy of the "Journey Home"
EP from Sonic Groove records in NYC for $25. I haven't come across it anywhere
and from my understanding, it's one of the rarer 12's. One that I never owned
before, it's one I've been looking for an was surprised when a good friend
spotted it at Groove! (Thanks OL!)

-Derek
futurebpm.com