> I saw that on the "soul in motion" compilation (from the Irma label)
> the track "journey home" from drexciya is featured. The track on this
> clip http://www.morthenkiang.com/samples/derrickatbetalounge02.ram
> is also from the journey home ep on warp. Is it this track that is
> on that compilation?
> And how rare is that original warp copy actually?

No it's not on the compilation. I don't think the original is *THAT* rare or
hard to find used... anyone know how many were pressed up originally?  It's
Warp for gods sake, they had decent first runs of this.  I mean it's unlikely
you'll just run across it in some random used bin, but people buy and sell them
online fairly frequently...

cheers,
Matt MacQueen