All right, amen!

Nope but Remix, Martini Rossi, Buzzlife, Motorola and Intel put their hands
on Detroit............

Who was in Miami this year ? otherwise most of my dear friends on this list
will say yes, " we know you out spoken woman, we know better...shut up..."
So if someone was in Miami please report to the list too.

Here the picture, when I started to receive the miamimasterlistparty last
February, I figured out what will be Miami this year, after 10 years going
there, we are all kind of: " well, will we be there this year again ?" But
thinking about sun, sea and have to admit despite of all the commercial
bullshit going on we can still find some wonderful party at least. We
decided to go.

Okay, I then saw on the Miami listing the 3 day event announcement :Remix
Hotel: Three days of total technology immersion. three days of free master
classes, workshops and clinics on music production and performance for
electronic and urban music producers, engineers, musicians and DJs during
the Winter Music Conference. I said to myself coooool plus that included
poolside party woahhhh.
Was free but registration on their website was a requirement to attend the
events.

First I'm curious, second I'm involved into this music industry, third
having a big mouth, I have to know "what is that" before opening this same
big mouth, and then official WMC conference is a big flop since 4 years,
definitely died this year, we even don't need them to meet and party in
Miami, anyway......, I said to myself this is something new, "I must try
it".....

Ooops, I was disappointed , but I admit I attended only the second day, was
huge.......commercially huge........candy ravers everywhere......around the
music softwares demo/ equipments demo......poolside party was....I let
someone else comment that......
I searched and found out who/what was behind.....
The picture:
Scott Henry, President of Buzzlife Productions, used to run a party/ club ?
in DC ( DC people comments ????), then after the shut down of his residency
club he met Chris Gill at Remix mag, together they decided to set up a new
concept, software, music demo, equipments demo, so called workshops..and
rave organisation, Remix is in charge of sponsors and advertising, Buzz is
in charge of party organization and promotion, kind of marketing way to call
kids to rave, we saw during the Miami Remix events smashed everywhere: "In
2002, we began a national campaign to educate the US about electronic dance
music in an effort to promote and protect what we love."
Meantime during the Remix Hotel event in Miami we saw everywhere  billion of
flyers, screens shots every second , walls spots advertised for a rave
organized by Buzzlife and Remix mag. Here the link, just push the Techlounge
button to discover the magnificence of the line up and dream for a better
world
http://www.industryclick.com/Microsites/Index.asp?pageid=6582&srid=11474&mag
azineid=48&siteid=15

My question is why Remix website advertises for Remix hotel Detroit 2003:
Three days of total technology immersion, while Movement festival website
just listed them as a sponsor and not partnership ? something to hide ? lake
of time to update the website ? they should send to me the admin password I
have plenty time to update Movement website...What next ? Clear Channel
around the corner ?
Just hope that the Detroit true people, naive and innocent who are agree to
play without been paid will see a fall out sooner or later, before the beast
swallows them. Doesn't sound like a win/win situation.....

DC people, please report about Scott Henry, is he credible ? rumors said
gathering of financing for the team up Remix/ Buzz come from Emi Music
recordings ....
To be honest Scott Henry has taken a big action into the anti Rave act
movement in USA . BTW he used to play at Motor right ?