From: m a t t [d] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2003 1:20 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Retrovert details -> Blake Baxter

How is Blake Baxter as a DJ?  I've only heard one vinyl of his, which was
brilliant, it was a double set with a guy with a gun on the cover I think,
the tunes reminded me of DJ Rush, but less harsh, and some interesting
motown sounding samples.  Oh and the track he did with Trevor Rockliffe I
really like too.  Anyone got any other recommendations / experiences re:
Blake Baxter?

---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]