on 5/9/03 10:24 AM, spw at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I was just stating an observation.
>
> To answer your question my only objection to the criticism of "Swedish
> techno" for example, is the generalization of a country's techno movement
> without being specific about an artist or label.

I just realized I made the same generalizations about Swedish techno in a
to conceal my identity/ access to classified information):

It is my observation there is favoritism towards song based format techno
over track based techno form regular mailing list contributors.
This would explain the interest in pop music, deep house, pre-techno retro
music and a dislike of techno genres such as Swedish techno like Adam
Bayer - Drumcode.