The only thing that annoys me about this excellent mix from Bone is that
he mixes out of Flash at the same point almost every other DJ does -
namely, right before the best bit of the entire track! Whenever I hear
that segment where the phasing on the beat starts to slowly rise
upwards, I stare at whatever DJ is playing, thinking "don't mix out,
don't mix out, don't mix out...!". But they invariably do! And the
*rudest* part of the track is cut. It's sort of like that with Star
Dancer a bit as well - the most popular part of the track for mixing out
is typically right before my favourite bit of the track (the bit where
the wheeling synth line comes in, just after halfway through the track).

Although you could argue that the best bit in Star Dancer is when the
ride cymbals come in, or alternatively when the first cycle of the
phasing passes overhead...