> Hmmm... Could it be Soul Saver by Gerald (or is it Gerard?) Mitchell which
> appears on the Interstellar Fugitives 3xEP produced by UR? There's a vocal
> line which repeats "I'm the Soul Saver" and something like "Get on the
> dance floor, let me see you shake that/your booty."

No, Remco means something else!

It is the track that Laurent Garnier played at the "I Love Techno" festival
in ´99 just before "rhythm plate - prospect drive".
After that track he plats "good life (carl craig mix)" and the b-side of
"work it" from blake baxter and trevor rockliffe on sok records. Then he
played "Ignacio - Virton", if I remember correctly.. followed by "kiko -
world cup" and "d-shake - techno trance"....
That´s all I remember ;)

This is actually the best LG set that I ever heard!

Cheers,
Maarten