"heiko laux - souldance (kurbel)"

Ah god what a fantastic slab of plastic that is! Has to be the best thing
I've ever heard from Heiko. I think he said the same thing in an interview
once -or Johannes Heil made some comment that Heiko thought it was his best
work.

MEK

                      "Maarten Baute"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <313@hyperreal.org>,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      ndora.be>                cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) Track id

                      05/16/03 09:23 AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Maarten Baute"

> You're right Maarten, remember being there! Very nice set indeed! I have
it
> on cd, also but only 25 minutes or something. Is there a larger version?

My friend taped about one hour or something.
The best part is definetly wher he mixes "heiko laux - souldance (kurbel)"
with "fabrice lig - justice".
That mix always brings a tear to the eye!

Cheers,
Maarten