my posts don't seem to be going through, apologies if this appears
twice.....

>I've been trying to work out where the "Another dream, shattered" vocals
are
>sampled from, it's definitely an old soul track I've heard Gilles Peterson
>play but I can't think what it is - anyone else know?

I agree with your comments re that track.

re the sample, I don't know I'm afraid.

However - someone told me a nice little story about that track, but I'm not
sure how true it is..
apparently, it's a live recording of a sound check before a gig somewhere
in the US.

But, like I say, thats only what someone told me....

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring