I heard Friday night the Works was closed during Theo Parrish. I know that
the cop who busted the DC on Friday seemed to really have an agenda in doing
so. Not sure what that was all about. Hood got shut down 40 minutes into his
set Saturday as you said. I felt lucky to see all of Felton Howard though.
Cannonball had no troubles AFAIK. I was there 'til 8:30, and I didn't notice
anything anyway. Cops showed up at The Works on Monday and walked through,
but didn't do anything. Whew! Guess I made out OK. After being in England
for nine months, this was really bizarre for me. I know it's more tyranical
than usual, but it just seemed so completely unnecessary. Why why why???

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
Music: http://www.mp313.com