Stacy pullen was up there. I was up there for a while but got tired of the
non-dancing music industry crowd.

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren Longton (Marketing) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 2:39 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Saunderson's picks in URB?

Went to Unity.  Liked the venue a lot...very packard-esq inside.  minus the
trainspotting bathrooms, thank GOD!  Some unknown dj spun until about 2ish,
when Gene Farris FINALLY came on, his set was i-ight. (not much of house
fan, so not a good judge)  Kenny Larkin didn't come on till around 3:30, but
tore it up!

Around 3:00 they opened the "additional" room...which was pretty lame, as it
was only below where a dj (?) was playing in the vip room...couldn't see the
dj, and the sound was all muffled.  So it was back to the main room...  Left
around 4:30 and it was still rockin.  Guess it helped to attend a party that
had something to do with Derrick and friends...as I don't think it ever got
busted...did it?

All in all...main point, it was nice to see Kenny again..wish he was around
more these days.

d$