From: Jim Bishop [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 10:39 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Mills and hawtin at movement (private replies)

I made a post about mills and hawtin letting us down. Since then I have
gotten 14 "private" emails from people who totally agree.

DonĀ¹t worry people you can agree in public, Jeff Mills wont shoot you
through your email. :0

On a side note, has anyone ever seen jeff mills at a record store, you see
many other dj's going shopping in various cities but does mills. If not then
he damn well should, we heard his same 30 tracks enough already. ;)