No but Taste of Detroit over the weekend of the 4th is nice, and there's
usually some suitably nice musical events going on then. I'd go this
year but I've signed up to promote a show July 5th ...

Last year's Taste featured John Aquaviva, Carl Craig, and TP. Not to
mention Joan Jett.  And there's good barbacue, and it's in the shadow
of the Fisher building.  Maybe Bill Van Loo or Ian Malbon will take
you to their Spiderman perch upstairs ;-)

The great thing about Detroit is that nearly any weekend you can see
someone you know and love, usually for cheap at some hole in the wall
bar.