Chana Goodman wrote on 5/29/03

"All in all I had a great time and I loved hearing that UR track ( forget the
name.  Is it "make your transition"?), surprized me how many djs used that
track in their sets, but I thought it was great, heard the track alone a few
times on my stereo."

Chana can you please give me the exact title of that track since you have it.
Thanks.

No one has mentioned D Wynn's set at the MI tent Monday.  Did anyone see the
set?  I love how he started the set so mellow and laid back and then built it
up from there.  The crowd was psyched already from Juan Atkins 3 hr set and
Wynn just built on that energy.