the track is on the flip of Inspiration UR 3000

The track is called TRANSITION black and white label and both sides are
excellent!

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheralyn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 May 2003 03:52
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Movement 2003

Chana Goodman wrote on 5/29/03

"All in all I had a great time and I loved hearing that UR track ( forget
the name.  Is it "make your transition"?), surprized me how many djs used
that track in their sets, but I thought it was great, heard the track alone
a few times on my stereo."

Chana can you please give me the exact title of that track since you have
it.  Thanks.

No one has mentioned D Wynn's set at the MI tent Monday.  Did anyone see the
set?  I love how he started the set so mellow and laid back and then built
it up from there.  The crowd was psyched already from Juan Atkins 3 hr set
and Wynn just built on that energy.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---