On Fri, 30 May 2003 23:25:25 -0400 (EDT), [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> actually-  read somewhere that mills only owns about 3000 records, a
> pathetic amount compared to most djs, professional or even amature.
>
> and good bad or otherwise, you certainlky can't claim that mills plays
> new
> music.

Why is it pathetic?  Some people heavily recycle their collections,
rather they are tools and not collections, as with collections, one would
generally keep.

People like to have new records and don't have a thing for old ones and
so forth. Does the amount of records one owns have a correlation to the
quality of performance that DJ could give?

You could also argue that he has the cream and none of the sh*t. I know
that in my time of buying 'techno' and 'house' or dance music records,
that I've sold about 0.25% of my records because the sound is 'tired' or
I just didn't like it.

--

Benn Glazier
[EMAIL PROTECTED]