speaking of which - my local Borders here in Minneapolis stocks SNC but
they are charging somewhere around $12-$15 for issues!
too bad too since it's one of my favorite rags.

MEK

                      David Gillies

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               cc:       313@hyperreal.org

                      06/05/03 11:48 PM        Subject:  Re: (313) c2 in the
chaser

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> http://www.straightnochaser.co.uk/issues.php?id=current

Does anyone know where I can pick up a copy of Straight No Chaser in
Australia. I can't find it anywhere for the life of me. Border's don't
have it anymore, and every other news agent seems to have dropped it as
well.

Maybe I'd better check some record stores?