And according to the website - it makes a great gift for Dads and grads!
I'm gunna get my dad one for Fathers' Day - won't he be surprised

MEK

                      David Gillies

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        To:       "Mark S. Krüx"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                               cc:       313@hyperreal.org

                      06/12/03 07:04 PM        Subject:  Re: (313) axiswear

If you want some techno/electro thongs in the American sense, you can
buy Southern Outpost thongs (or g-strings as they've known in Australia)

http://www.cafeshops.com/so612.5737450