hi fab, (cc: 313 list)

> ive only just started listening to the "offworld party time" mix but it
> sounds really good!
>
> is the first track like that all cut up or is that you cutting records?
> is there a track listing?

yeah that mix is by brendan nelson hmmm not sure if i made that clear in
my email....

brendan is using ableton live to sequence the tuneage,i'd guess a
conventional tracklisting is gonna be tricky.

>is this mix the example of 3rd wave mixing?

i'd say so yeah... :)....actually as the software approach involves 'wave'
files then i'd say the name was fairly descriptive too...i still say this
approach is also possible with decks effects and some skills.

robin...