>Can anyone give me a couple of sentances on how this is done and what
equipment is needed ?

actually, I'd be pretty interested to know that too...

is it the kind of thing you do on the fly, or is it something you have to
sit down and think about and sort of sit there and do over and over
(say, like building a track on cubase/reason or something?)

Ta....

oh, and if this is the 3rd wave, who was 1st and 2nd.......?  ;  )

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring