What I find hilarious is EVERYONE is working on it. Deep Dish, Richard X,
Morillo, Felix Da Housecat. It's like a hip-hop album stashed with cameos.
I hear Let's Get Ill sounds very like Joey Beltram, which can't be a bad
thing.
I interviewed Ali from Deep Dish the other nite and he was saying that Puff
used to hang out at Paradise Garage, so I guess he has the credentials
now... ;)
Maybe it's me but those first two Puff albums still sound tight to me five
years on...
I think it's something that will take off everywhere but the US. It could be
Puffy's UNKLE. ;)