Entertainment UK Limited
Registered Office: 243 Blyth Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1DN.
Registered in England Numbered 409775

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary, any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your co-operation.

Submerge Update June 2003 PART 2:  S.I.D NEW RELEASES

Detroit's best producers are stepping up and puttin' out a variety of stuff
in the past few weeks.
Check out these releases new to the S.I.D store including an exclusive
limited edition UR release.

MISSION-01
"ARCABEL"
New experimental label from Jeff Mills "Mission 6277"
This project has been in development for quite some time and the first
release
is a slab of rhythmic, aggressive techno for fans of the early Axis /
Tresor
sound.

FRCT-014
Convalescence
produced by SHAKE
feat. Soundhack remix

Soundhack once again showcase their trademark cut-up style on Shake's
Frictional label.
Also, Shake himself demonstrates his diversity with a smooth downtempo
instrumental.

SS-017
ILLUMINATION
produced by Theo Parrish
The latest release by Detroit deep house producer Theo Parrish.
LIve percussion, just the right amount of vocals and a moving bassline,
another fine release on Sound Signature.

3CH-4
"3 Chairs Theme / All Over"
produced by prod. K.Dixon, R.Wilhite,
T.Parrish, M.Pittman

Kenny Dixon's 3 Chairs collective has been making noise in Detroit
for years and if you haven't heard their productions, check them out, alot
of these
funk tracks work in both house and techno sets, just hit that 45 button.

IR-002 and IR-003
IRIDITE RECORDS
Iridite is actually out of Scotland, but they've
taken serious notes from Detroit in making
their own interpretation on musical techno
that stands the test of time.

MINUS14
I.A. Bericochea 'A'
No other label has taken minimalism in so many directions as our Windsor
neighbors, Minus.
This new release has that deep dubby edge, good for home listening and the
dancefloor.

In addition to this new Minus release, we recently brought in a ton of
MINUS
and PLUS 8 Back Catalog so if you're missing some classics from RIchie and
company, S.I.D is the place to stock up.

Finally, UR FANS!!  Check the Underground Resistance section for an
exclusive to the S.I.D online store,
a special limited edition UR MIX CD release.

Alright, thanks for reading. We'll hit you up again in July.

S.I.D

SOMEWHERE IN DETROIT
Submerge 3000
http://www.submerge.com