>From: "Fabrizio Nahum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I only have the first installment of the series but
>after hearing it i would buy any iridite release on
>site. In the first one the two sides differ slightly
>from one another but all 4 tracks are quality detroit

>influenced techno soul (think K.Larkin but also B12
>et. al). I highly recommend this label from list
>member Jason Brunton, known for his perfectionism.

Don't forget about the other key player in Iridite,
Rei Loci...his music is phenomenol!!!...dripping with
detroit inspiration and what i call "pump your fist
toughness no playin' around techno"

He's got a track on the new Headspace sampler which
also features Derek Carr, Arne Weinberg, and Fabrice
Lig; a preview of things to come on his Headspace 12"
And I believe there is one other 12" just released by
Rei called "Faction" on the Seventh Sign label.
groovetech should have some.

Support these guys! They do outstanding stuff and are
criminally unrecognized. There is an upcoming 12" from
them on down low this fall as well.

minto

down low music
http://downlowmusic.org