I was at the Glasgow night.

Got there just intime to catch the end of Tom's set, then Kirk DeGiorgio came
on and did his Ableton set. He was far more banging than I expect and highly
enjoyable - one minor point and I dont know if it was a technical problem with
the set up or a problem with Ableton itself but there were minor glitches in
the music, like a tiny pause thing every so often 15 mins or so. I bumped into
Jason Brunton and that was when I found out that Stacey Pullen didnt make it.
Apparently his flights got messed up and he was stuck in Amsterdam. Anyway
after Kirk finished every time I went back through there was a different DJ on
- Tom and the Trax residents seemed to be tagging on and off covering Staceys
timeslot and doing a fine job of it too.

I tried at one point to go a check out Danny Krivit in another room but I cant
remember ever being in a club that busy (I think he should have been given one
of the other 2 bigger rooms to play). Anyway he was playing Strings of life
when I went in and the place was going nuts. Anyway, I had to leave that room
due to lack of space and went out to the front arch for a few more drinks.

All in all a good night out.

Cheers
BT