> 1) How was the party in Glasgow? The line-up looked ace. anyone go?

Yeah, I was there :) Obviously there was a bit of stress when it became
clear that Stacey had missed his connecting flight in Heathrow and wasn't
going to make it in time, but the Traxx room was rocking all night and
no-one seemed too concerned...

Kirk Degiorgio's set was great - a lot tougher than I was expecting but he
made good use of Ableton Live and worked the EQs/crossover in the booth
really well. The little glitches were being caused by Ableton Live - I think
his iBook drive was running too slowly to read the multiple tracks of audio
he was using. They didn't detract from the enjoyment too much though...

Like BT, I didn't get to spend any time in the Danny Krivit room as it was
so packed, but I did come down to London on Sunday night for the WhistleBump
boat party where I caught him in action for three hours - he was absolutely
excellent...

Cheers,

Tom