Saw him in Nottingham on first Date of tour and thought it was quite good. I may get lots of personal attacks for this but I do think his stuff is slightly over rated. I think the music is just a bit too nice for my particular taste. I have far away trains passing and A Strangely Isolated Place, both are good but not as good as many people make out IMHO.

Nottingham gig was good, like you though I got side tracked and missed some of it.

Paul Hudson wrote:
Any NW 313'ers at the Ulrich Schnauss and Arovane gig last night
(Sunday) in Manchester?

What did people think to it?

I enjoyed it and bought the LP on the night, but then got side-tracked
chatting to a pleasant chap about my dis-like of CDs and forgot to get
the cover signed (DOH!)

--
Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED]