LOL - what is it about pets and equipment?! I think cats are attracted to computers, wires & expensive electronic things.

I've always used smooth cloth placemats - they are nearly a perfect size cover for a turntable or mixer, two CD decks (side by side), etc. Get them thick enough and they'll keep out dust, hair and scratches which may occur when shooing the animal away. Plus, they're cheap.

lisa

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Speaking which - does anyone make plastic dust covers for mixers or are
there good alternatives (excluding a towel) for keeping dust and pet hair
off of a mixer?

MEK