>Whilst in barca I heard a track, pretty sure it was  rhythm and sound
with
>vocals..  I can remember it had  kings or queens in it...
>Not much to go on  hope someone can recognise it for me

There's 2 Rhythm & Sound 10" versions of the same rhythm.

Ones called 'King in my Empire', the other 'Queen In My Empire'

obviously, one female, one male version.

Most places have them still, but I clocked some in Pelican Neck the other
day.

www.boomkat.com

also. really really good BC info here

www.circonium.de

hope it helps....

oh, and btw, be sure to check R&S's 'Best Friend' 10", one of the best
ones. Awesome song.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring