> I am hearing their sound in new music, there is that certain
> BC/R&S gritty
> synth-like sound which gets ripped up in each of their songs,
> and people are
> using that very same sound, perhaps with a little delay. I think this
> mimicry sounds cheap, but not many people even know what
> you're talking
> about, same old story for techno lovers!! Like you can
> imagine the next
> generation of synth manufacturers building in such sounds into their
> equipment - look, instant Basic Channel!!  ;-)

Totally agree - any recommendations on the same tip, outside of the Maurizio /
BC / Deep Chord etc would be welcome, especially now that the weather is
perfect for long evenings out :-)
Would also appreciate if anyone could explain to me why Berlin is so linked to
the dub/reggae scene ??? I would have understood such activity in London, what
with the immigrants from Jamaica etc, but Berlin ?
Gwendal