he's been releasing quite regularly, mostly on Touch under his own name,
excellent (IMHO) albums of electronica / sound collages, totally listening
oriented... and not dance-floor oriented. My favorite is "Darkness at noon",
one long track (45 min or something like that) he released two or three years
ago... I think he also recently released a new Sandoz thing, more dub-oriented.
Gwendal