> MartinDust:
>
>> Richard has been doing a few live appearances (Forum and 93 East) and
>> also
>> has a new album out called TWAT I think, only heard the rough mixes.
>
> any good?...danceable or armchair stuff?

It's hard to keep up with Richard, well my wallet can't anyway :) He's back
into more basslines with dub textures with hard edges.

Live...
A mixture of danceable and armchair - makes for a good backroom night out,
I'd love to hear him fire up Over and Over or Headkick and the classic that
is Nag Nag Nag, Sheffield's finest electro funk punk song ever, like a
cannabis Radox bath soaked in Sheffield gob and sweat.

md