Hi Alex,

Hope you are well - i'm still recovering from the Movement Fest ;)
As i'm in a bit of a financial crisis at the mo' (partially due to attending
the above!!) I am putting some rare Detroit/Chicago stuff up for sale.
There are a couple of Orlando Voorn/Baruka records in there and
I remember you saying if I ever wanted to part with them to let you
know.  Anyhow, thought i'd give you first dibs....

1. AS ONE - REFLECTIONS dble l.p (Classic Kirk Degiorgio)
2. BARUKA/ORLANDO VOORN - LOST FUNK e.p  (Nightvision)
3. BARUKA/ORLANDO VOORN - PLAY IT LOUD e.p (Nightvision)
4. ARIL BRIKHA - DEEPARTURE IN TIME dble l.p (Transmat)
5. GENE FARRIS - SUMMER AFFAIR (Relief Records)
6. GENE FARRIS - SUMMER AFFAIR remixes (Cajual)
7. FRUIT LOOPS/NICK HOLDER VOLUME 1 - From Derrick May 'Mix-Up'
8. HOUSE PROUD PEOPLE - LONELY DISCO DANCER - As Above !
9. NEW SOUL FUSION - PRELUDE - Soma / From Derrick May 'Mix-Up'
10. DJ SNEAK -PLATFORMS e.p VOL 1 (83 West)
11. THE TRAXXMEN - HERE WE GO AGAIN (Derrick May Classic by Armando /
Muzique Records)
12. RON TRENT - I FEEL THE RHYTHM (Prescription Records)
13. SOUL DESIGNER E.P 1 (Detroit-Techno from Fabrice Lig)
14. FREDERIC GALLIANO - WOUALAI (Josh Brent/Soul Designer remixes)
15. MR G - THE TOLERANCE e.p (Moods & Grooves)
16. JES ONE e.p (Disco-House from Detroit's Tony & Unsel Brown)
17. PAUL JOHNSON -IT'S A BOOGIE THANG e.p (inc P.J rework of Carl Craig's
'The Climax)
18. KERRI CHANDLER - RAW GROOVES e.p (Large Records / 1998)
19. DJ RHYTHM - SOULIFIC SOUNDZ dble pack (Riviera)
20. STACY KIDD - LAKE STREET
21. DJ OJI - DANCE ALL NIGHT (Limited one side release / Bumpin' City)
22. JOHNNY FIASCO & DIZZY - BOTTOMS UP (DoubleDown)
23. MATT WARREN - THE ESSENTIAL e.p 4 (Trax)
24. WAMDUE KIDZ/WAMBONIX (Jus'Trax 1997)
25. WAM KIDZ - MARIA (From Nick Holders NRK records mix CD)
26. TROFFMAN - GUANA BARA (disco house from Blakkat records UK)
27. ROSS COUCH - SOULSTRINGS (Aztec Mystic/Jaguar influenced techno)
28. VINCE WATSON - AURELON (Deetron / Jeromie mixes)
29. KLF - 'ORIGINAL' WHAT TIME IS LOVE mixes (Pure Trance 1/TVT '89)
30. KEVIN SAUNDERSON - Deep Cyberspace Radio Vol 2 - CD Mix

Please let me know if there's anything of interest - Chris.