Matthew MacQueen wrote:

Don't forget the very nice 'out come
the freaks' dub on the flip.

This is the version with all the Ronald Reagan cut-up samples of that
famous line he told Congress, right? =20

"Can we who man the ship of State deny it is somewhat out of control?"

Was (Not Was) also printed that quote on the back of the 12" jacket.
Man, the 80s.  :P

: ) State of the Union Message on Economic Recovery. Februari 18, 1981. according to my copy.

my copy is on ZE/Island, cat. # 600.534
two versions of 'Tell Me That I'm Dreaming' [Traditional Remixed Version and Souped-Up Version] and 'Out Come The Freaks' dub version [i think this is the one Shake plays on the set archived @ http://www.d-i-r-t-y.com

Another killer Was (Not Was) track is 'Wheel Me Out', think it even got included on one of those disco (not disco) compilations [the first one i think]

jurren