[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on Thu, 3 Jul 2003 about following:

> > Most 'dance' music mags are just crap and people who are subbed to lists
> > like this realize you just don't need 'em!
>
> That is such bulls**t!!! I often use music magazines as a source of
> information and amusment. More importantly, when I first got into this
> music around 1995, Muzik was my bible. Sure, I had to learn to sort
> through the crap to find the stuff I liked, but I can't imagine how many

i remember when muzik started around 95 - it was quite good but it went
downhill quite fast, stopped buying it late 96. i used to like DJ
Magazine a lot, 92-95 but it got crappy too. sometime around 96 or so i
started buying that mixmag update, at least i think it was that one,
black & white, came out nearly every week with hype charts and maybe one
short interview, just few pages.

> amazing artists an albums I might have missed if it weren't for those
> mags.

definitely; mags are good source of information and reading interviews
is always interesting. and other people's charts. and reviews.

sakke
--
Timing must be perfect now.  Two-timing must be better than perfect.