> is someone know where i can buy the glen undreground/ dj sneak (?)
> mix bootleg of midnight express chase with donna summer i fell love ?
>
> There's a Sneak remix of 'The Chase', I got mine from Hard To Find Records.
> There's also a bootleg of  Donna Summer called 'I Feel Dub' - can't
> remember where I got that (sorry.)

>Can someone clarify whether the "I feel dub" is made by Glen Underground
>or somebody else?

I wasn't too impressed by the Sneak mix of the Chase, but it did have a Paul
Oakenfold mix on the other side (if I remember rightly) so it must sound pretty
stunning next to that!

There are at least two pressings of the Glen Underground Donna Summer remix -
the more recent one has 3 versions that seem quite similar - I got mine from
Hardwax 2-3 years back but it seems to be out of print these days.  I have an
older pressing which has the long version on one side and a pretty hard track
on the flip with lots of filter effects and a long sample of Samuel L Jackson
doing that Bible quote in Pulp Fiction - no idea whether it is also Glen
Underground but its a great track in its own right...

As for Giorgio Moroder's "The Chase", my recommendation to check would be the
Danny Tenaglia mix - it goes very nicely alongside the GU track!

Cheers

David