From: Sean Creen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 5:33 PM
To: 313 mailing list
Subject: (313) Tour de France

Am I the only person who is thoroughly disappointed by the new version of
Tour de France? Its sounds like it could have been randomly pulled from one
of the faceless piles of facile tech-house that arrive in record shops every
day.
I don't see any reason for this record to exist at all and I honestly find
that quite sad...

Sean.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.