I find that spoken word artist/dj/producer Rich Medina is on a weighty socially conscious tip ala Gil Scott Heron. He had a big spoken word diatribe drum machine track last year that was off the hook but whose name escapes me. Something with "america" in it. Other tracks are Minstrel Speak and Reality. I'm really digging the Donnie remixes that are popping up. Not so weighty but I've been thirsting for this Stevie Wonder soul style to a dancefloor thing. Two standouts for me are the broken beat edit of Masterplan and the upbeat soul of DJ Spinna's Cloud 9 remix. Of course there's always the latest Blaze 12".