Thanks, I'll check it out. Some of Shannon Harris' stuff I've heard on DHP is a little too smooth for me. Its a fine line I guess. The Rich Medina track I was thinking of is "American Poem", in which he is yelling "I want to hear an American Poem, Some improper english s--t ... a joe hill legend ... " and goes off denouncing racism and oppression in American culture. Much more powerful than other tracks of his that I've heard which haven't hit me as hard.