i like one k hand track out of all i've heard - the one on True Spirit. it's beautiful. did any of the early acacia stuff approach anything like that? the later stuff sure didnt seem to...any tips kj?

Well if you think that 'Detroit History' is outstanding, you probably think that her other material is brilliant, personally i think that Detroit History is a horrible album and one of the worst Tresor records in a long time but i do love her early material on Acacia, especially the house stuff she did.

KJ