Yeah, she's somewhat gone quiet in recent years.

KH moments I'd recommend are 'Get Ready For the Darkness' (1997)  LP
(techno), 'Soul' on Ausfahrt (1999) (house). The entry on the 2002 Tresor
comp is actually quite weak in comparison imo (it's from 'Detroit History'
LP which again imo, is largely weak). Had an LP in 01 called 'Salsified'
which was disappointing also. Haven't heard the recent 12".

"Do It" (plus remixes) on Distance in 1999 was nice a slice of house.

Like many many D artists, she's been overlooked for not particularly good
reason. Perhaps being a somewhat difficult temperament hasn't helped. But
she's a talented producer and a solid dj too from what I can remember (last
played in uk in 2000).