----- Original Message -----
From: "ian cheshire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Chris Anglesey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 5:19 PM
Subject: RE: (313) Vestax or Technics

> Hi ya Chris
>
> Well for me (I'll go out on the limb here :) would be Technics.
>
> Sure the Vestax have all the nice features but you could (with a little
bit
> of practice) emulate the reverse action thus enhancing your technique :) +
> 16 is a good feature but one simple turn of a screw and you'll have the
same
> on technics.

there is a mod for the 1200 you can get where you tap the start/stop botton
twice and it goes in reverse.

i used vestax tables on friday. they work pretty good a friend has a pair.
he's playing our club night in two weeks. he really want to come over and
practice on 1200 because thats what the club has.
same goes for numark tables, this kid has the new ones with the pitch
holding, the design is cool and they feel alright but ne can not play on
tech's, so he brings his table with him when he plays out.

-scotto
 lansing, mi.
 plaztikjezuz.com