> Thanks for the comparison...I agree about the pitch, I like the resistencace
> on the 1210s but vestax are definitely moving things forward quite
> substantially especially with the straight arm etc.

all the vestax needed (imo) was diecast aluminium shell instead of the
plastic...

all that stuff about industry standard doesn't wash with me, if you know
how to mix then it doesn't matter (to me at any rate) what you're doing it
on as long as they are direct drive.

> As as slight tangent I was considering in investing in some Shure M44
> scratch carts to stick on my 1210s as Im fed up with the skipping - does
> anyone use these / know if they will do the trick ?

i was thinking of doing this soon as well as my stantons have had it

there are less scratch oriented carts too from shure (m44g, the
m447s are the scratch ones)....are they any good?

ta

robin...