David Powers wrote on Mon, 28 Jul 2003 about following:

> buy techno records that exceed 130 bpm, does this limit your buying
>
> with a Detroit feel.  I can't imagine having that as my upper BPM limit
> really!

i never said 130 is the upper limit. i said classic techno goes 130+
which obviously means it goes above that. and i said below 140 bpm for
the good stuff, regarding the rave records.

oh and David, you noticed it was private mail, not list mail, just like
your mail i replied to, but since you brought this back to the list i'll
keep it CC'd, although, i think it's time to let this discussion go;
i've said what i have to say about it already.

sakke
--
Timing must be perfect now.  Two-timing must be better than perfect.
http://www.arabuusimiehet.com/sakke/