From: Maarten Baute [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 9:23 AM
To: Martin; Roland van Oorschot; 313
Subject: Re: (313) Derrick May @ 10 Days Off video!

> Well, I'm loving the mix, he can come round mine and play this all day
long
> if he wants....

I might have left a tat too early...

at 42 minutes:

tres demented - demented [ planet e ]
w/ vocals "rhythm soul grace tendernness ..."
cravo e canela - new nature [ bombay ]
virgo - my space [ trax ]
? ("turn it up")
john arnold - we´re not [ ubiquity ]

He also plays a track he played at DEMF 2000 (just before he played "the
beginning" at demf).

Man.... first he gets me out of the room by playing an hour boring loops,
and then he plays one of my all time favourite tracks of all time (virgo)! I
could cry right now. And if I would be standing there, I would cry too. Such
a beautiful track.

Why has the nice music has to come 6 am?

Life can be hard, very hard.

Cheers,
Maarten