definitely the case. I remember last year in Sydney he played a 4 hour set, and
towards the end people were leaving as he started playing some slow ambient
jazzy tracks. The room was now about half empty, the house lights were on and
it was 4:30am on a thursday morning (he was scheduled to finish at 4am) when
all of a sudden he dropped "Blackwater", the pounding instrumental version to
finish off the evening. It was magic, those who had stayed were just smilling
and hugging each other, one of the most memorable moments ive
experienced.

Quoting "Grammenos, Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Isn't this always the case? It's almost a test of faith, to see how much you
> believe in the dj and how long you'll stick it out for him.
>
> You need to at least give a dj like derrick more than an hour ;)!!
>
> -Pete

This mail sent through IMP: www-mail.usyd.edu.au