Jaguar is a good track, but frankly ... actually hearing it played is pretty
much redundant for me.

The T-Coy track was actually a big deal back in the day, apparently. It
is on several compilations of early House tracks.  I am going to throw
it on the laptop to play when I 'dj' at my brother's wedding ...