Yes I remember them 'Tell me how it Feels'

Mind you there were a couple of nice 'pop house' tracks on the first
M-People record.

Yes give the man a break he virtualy brought House Music to the Hacienda way
back...and possibly opened many a door to the UK dance scene, expecially in
the North were the music was more soulful than the acid beats of the south.

oh, and one more thing! Mike Pickering - yep, OK, he did M-People, but I
think he's made his contribution - 52nd Street anyone? Good Factory band,
innovative etc. Give him a break....

my 2p's worth anyway.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

PricewaterhouseCoopers may monitor outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring