bring on the tour!

At 11:05 pm +0100 5/8/03, Andrew wrote:
 > Yes, it's pretty nice, no great stylistic innovation but who cares
 when the melodies and textures are so good - highlights for me were
 the tracks "Aero Dynamik" and '"Elektro Cardiogram". Certainly worth
 purchasing + comes out on my  birthday in the UK - hurrah!

Yeah, that's what I thought. Even though it hasn't shaken the world of
electrronics to its knees, I think it's more than a cut above most of the
stuff that comes out. Not just the production either, a couple of tracks are
real dancefloor material, and quite freaky in places. Maybe I don't hear
enough, but in my opinion the confidence and fluency with the melodies and
rhythms is very advanced. And it's great just to have some new output from
the guys, hopefully a tour (that you can realistically get to) isn't far
away?