> > Oh and the other thing that annoys me is how much the BBC always pushes
> > these technologies from big companies.  This isn't news, it's just doing
> > their advertising for them.  Anyway, I'd better not get into a rant
> > about the tabloid style BBC news as I'll being going on for ever!
>
> come on teh bbc is not as bad as cnn or fox news. american pop news
>channels are so bad. they make npr look librial. and i could go on for
>hour about this.

well yeah but bear in mind we all pay 110 quid a year license fee to the
govt. to fund the bbc (well all TV owners do) so we don't expect adverts.

cnn/fox has to make money off adverts to survive so you can see why they
do it

anyway....we're off topic by a long way now...

right....where can a get meself a cheap cdj1000? a big name dj told me to
get one :)

robin...